89 S-10 Wheel size????

I've got a basic 89 S-10 long bed, 4.3, heavy duty with the plain old steel wheels. What stock GM aluminum wheels are interchangeable and from what vehicles and which years. Thanks.

Reply to
AZGuy

they have same bolt pattern as the early chevys, just make sure theyhave enough offset to clear the disc caliper on the front.

Reply to
LARRY929

I forgot, have seem early rally wheels on them also camaro wheels on them if you like aluinum types

Reply to
LARRY929