89 s-10 Fromnt cab mounts.

Anyone Know where I can Purchase The Front Cab mounts ( sheet Metal). For an 89 s-10? I am Changing out The Cab, and I have a perfect replacement Cab , Except that the Front Body Cab mounts are Rusted out . The rest of the Truck HAS NO RUST at all! Now I know why the Doors didnot close properly. Some people Change the PINS, but it is usually the Body mounts needing Adjusting !

The unrusted truck is a 2 wheel drive. my Truck is 4X4. I know I have to Cut a hole for the Tranfer case Shifter . I will be Swapping all the wiring and DASH also. ( Very Easy JOB !)

I know I can use the old ones from the old cab, But I would like to Weld on New ones. Many years ago u could Buy them For FORD TRUCKS.

in case u are wondering . The old S-10 Cab is all Rusted out. ( michigan Truck)

Reply to
no one

Give this a try

no > Anyone Know where I can Purchase The Front Cab mounts ( sheet Metal). > For an 89 s-10?

Reply to
boogieman

Nothing in their s-10 catalog. Thanks, I am expecting a previous order from them any day now !

Reply to
no one