Headlight wiring diagram

My daylight head lights keep flashing on and off with the headlight switch off . I get a highbeam indication when they are on.I expect I have a poor ground somewhere but can't find it .Does anyone have any suggestions or know where I can get a wiring diagram of the headlight circuit? It's not in the Haynes manual probably because daytime running lights of that year was only a Canadian requirement.

Reply to
olhazy

helminc.com

Reply to
dnoyeB

I have a 91 Ford Aerostar .My daylight head lights keep flashing on and off with the headlight switch off . I get a highbeam indication when they are on.I expect I have a poor ground somewhere but can't find it .Does anyone have any suggestions or know where I can get a wiring diagram of the headlight circuit? It's not in the Haynes manual probably because daytime running

lights of that year was only a Canadian requirement.

Reply to
olhazy

I used Alldata.com for my Reatta, since a really comprehensive manual is not cheap or easy to come by. You can sign up online, you can print the schematics, etc, as you like.

I have been happy with their product.

Reply to
<HLS

If you have daytime running lights you might check out the module that contols them for cold solder joints and/or bad connections.

Reply to
JM