94 Chey Truck 1/2 Parking Break Release lever with Cable?

I have a 94 Chewy 1/2 ton truck. I went to release the Parking Brake. The part that you pull came out with the cable. Is their a Web site that I can get a replacement, rather than going down to the Chevy garage? Thanks

Reply to
Ryan

Pretty sure that's a dealer part, but you could try lmctruck.com. Or do what I did on my old blazer, and use a coat hanger :-) Seriously I had that in there for a solid 4 years after my handle broke with no problems...

Ryan wrote:

Reply to
89GMC

can you say ebay