'94 Cheyenne

I checked the new plugs, cleaned and regapped from .045 to .035. Started and ran like a new one for 15 - 20 minutes, shut off and restarted several times...no problem. Let it set for an hour and it cranks over good but will not start. You think it is the fuel system? I know I need to change the fuel filter, it has been on for 20,000 miles. I may go up there right now and it start and run fine...then again it may not!

It has a 4.3 L V-6, TBI, 132,000 miles. New AC plugs, wires, cap, rotor, and module. Any one have a clue as to why it does this? Thanks for any input.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Stockton

Sparky