95 4.3 V6 O2 sensors

I have seen that my truck has mulitlple O2 sensors. I could only find the one that is on the exhaust right before the cat. Can anyone tell me where the other is?

Reply to
Justin Spencer

Should be after the cat.

Reply to
Sigwings

The only one that is actully on the pipe under the truck is the one right before the cat.

Reply to
Justin Spencer

Look on the exhaust manifolds above the flanges where the y-pipe connects

Whitelightning

Reply to
Whitelightning

I would think that a 95 would be OBD2 but maybe not....Maybe it only has one. If it only has one it will be before the cat.

Reply to
Shoe Salesman