***95 Blazer -Anyone know how to program KEYLESS ENTRY?? ***

Hello, I have a 95 Blazer and I am trying to program my new keyless entry fob. I have searched and tried the grounding ALDL #8 pin and havent had it working yet. I have checked my RPO codes and it is listed as having keyless entry. Does anyone know the proper procedure to do this?All help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Reply to
me

Bobo