How to know for sure if you have Keyless entry or not?

Bought a used 03 Tacoma SR5 fully loaded from a Toyota dealership. When I bought the truck, salesman said, his computer says, truck didn't come with keyless entry. I did not receive no remotes. But a few days after buying the truck. I was going though the glove box and found a separate manual on how to operate the remote for the keyless entry. Also found the window sticker in the glove box. If i'm reading this correctly, "could maybe be some option" truck does have keyless entry. Is there any thing I could look for on the truck to know for sure? Could I find out from my vin? If it did come with keyless entry. I'm going to make this dealer buy me remotes and program them for free. But want to know for sure first, don't want to look like a fool and it is a 3hr drive.

Reply to
Brian

Call the service dept at the dealer, and they should be able to run a "vehicle inquiry" that will list everything that the truck had on it when it was new. They just need your VIN.

Reply to
qslim

Call the service dept at the dealer, and they should be able to run a "vehicle inquiry" that will list everything that the truck had on it when it was new. They just need your VIN.

Reply to
qslim

my 03 Tacoma SR5 V6 TRD Offroad 4WD came with keyless entry, think it's standard, maybe your dealer lost the keyless remotes

Reply to
Tacoma Dude