96 GMC Safai Engine

I have a 96 GMC Safai that I want to replaced the engine. Looks like I have to remove the body from front frame to do this, it this correct? The core support does not have the removable piece that older ones do. So it would have to go out the bottom. Am I missing something? I'm trying to get a factory service manual but cannot readily locate one economically.

Thanks for any advise.

Kevin

Reply to
Kevin

This group isnt great for astro/safari knowledge.

Try the forums at

Lots and lots of engine swap info in there.

Reply to
Elvis