97 Astro oil pan plug size!!

Attempted to change the oil on my Astro van(all warranties now expired) but my large arsenal of wrenches and box wrenches would not fit...just a bit to small or to large!!!! Anyone know the exact size-metric/imp for this blessed plug. I used(with great care) a crescent wrench but do not want to repeat this... Thanks to listeros. Art

Reply to
Art. E. Proulx

give us a clue, what size is it close to?

Reply to
Scott M

Like Gary said, its a 15mm. Even if you go the socket route and not a wrench get a 6 point.

Reply to
Scott M