98 Chevy S10 brake Drag

My Father and I have recently purchased a Chevy S10 4x2 EXT cab for myself. We drive it and it drags bad to the right, we have pretty much figured that the one bald tire is the culprit. However, we have noticed that the front brakes drag. The only spin around maybe 2 times, then stop. We bled the brake lines, regreased the barings and inside. All is rebuilt and looks good, but the front tires on my dad work truck spin great, whats the problem?

Reply to
justin.dpm

sounds completely normal. you could try cleaning and re-lubing the caliper pins. If they rust up it can cause the inner brake pad to drag a little more than normal.

Reply to
ShoeSalesman