Air Injection Pump?

WARNING~~WARNING~~ top posting thread ahead ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ alrighty thennn.........

Scrib Abell ~picks a booger and flings it on Buzz~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Re: Air Injection Pump? From: snipped-for-privacy@spammers.ca (Buzz=A0Lightbeer)

Tell that to all the huge american factories that spew acid into the atmosphere. go clean them up before you gripe about my missin cat. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "Scribb Abell" wrote in another enviromentally challenged poster scrib ..... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Re: Air Injection Pump? Group: alt.trucks.chevy Date: Sat, Oct 4, 2003, 4:01pm (CDT+5) From: snipped-for-privacy@spammers.ca (Buzz Lightbeer) I recently chopped off my entire exhaust system, cat included ! ( it was totaly hooped) I left the crossover , but removed all else. I mounted a small turbo muffler directly to the crossover, and made a pipe to run out to the side of my van. it works, and sounds so nice now, and it cost me all of five bucks to build from spare pipes and parts i had layin around. (i had access to a welder.) My cat was plugged up before that, but all the holes in the rusty pipe were letting the exhaust flow at least, lol Now it runs so much better. with no cat and less than 2 feet of pipe after the small turbo muffler. sounds good, looks trick with the side dump. has power again too !

Reply to
Scribb Abell

All the guts (pellets) out of the main cat blew through the muffler and collected in the back cat.

Got everything from the crossover back replaced for $360. Not bad IMHO.

Thanks to everyone for their help.

-Tim

Reply to
StickMon