Any idea's on vibration, 98 S-10

I have a 98 S-10 4X2 that was bought new. Lately it has been vibrating at low speed 20 to 25 MPH and it is driving me nuts. Checked the front end by turning wheel while it was vibrating which did not stop it so I have a pretty good idea its not the front end linkage. Checked tires, none out of shape. Only thing that it could be is drive shaft or universal joints which checks out OK under visual. Just wanted to see if anyone had any ideas before someone plays bolt on mechanic with my truck. Thanks.

Reply to
kenny

does it have that stupid rear shaft with the double Cardan x 2 set-up in it ?

Reply to
Gary Glaenzer