Good sites for newbie?

I just last night bought a 98 Chevy 4x4...and am curious if there are any great sites for information on my truck. I want to know everything there is to know about my new baby.

Thanks a bajillion

Hughie

Reply to
Hughie

Ask away Hugh; you'll get better information here than you will anywhere else.

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

Hugh, you will find no better place to get info than here. You might find "book" info out there, i.e., charts, diagrams, etc., but in here, you'll find insight, experience, and "tricks of the trade" that can be found nowhere else.

Rick K

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Reply to
luckystrike39