Anyone have unlimited Carfax?

My, my, what an anal, head up your ass, pompous attitude. You're the type of prick that gives Americans a bad name.

You're probably one of those stupid idiots that would go to England and ask someone if they spoke American or British?

I do believe English is a Universal language not restricted to use by American citizens.

Don't get me wrong the U.S.A is a great country, it's just too bad that it is getting infested by vermin like you.

Get a life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JD

Reply to
Live it up

Wow, I hope you don't look us stupid as you sound. What Richard is trying to say ( and I know it's hard for you to understand since I'm not drawing little pictures to illustrate the issue) is that Canada is a great place. And maybe if you actually left your country once in a while and travelled the world (yes, there are actually other countries out there besides the States) you might learn something from them.

Duh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JD

Reply to
Live it up

I would hope anyone nice enough to help the man out would have the good sense to reply to him via private email. I doubt one or two people sharing something is gonna break car fax.....on the other hand, I think the original poster is a cheap old fart for asking at all...seems like if you are gonna get a vehicle then that is part of the price you may have to pay for it and if you can't then you need to either A, take your chances or B, get a less expensive vehicle etc etc etc.

Reply to
JR

Duh? It would seem that you just made the fool out of yourself. Why do you and poor little Richard post from the same IP address 154.20.226.248? Nice try, come back when you grow up and stop jerkin your gherkin. If you can't come to grip with reality might I suggest that you secure a nice large corncob and soak it in turpentine for 24-hours. Once fully soaked, shove the corncob straight up your ass. This will relieve any penned up tension you have built up over the years. Don't be discouraged if the first treatment doesn't work, just keep shoving, or use a bigger cob, till you get relief.

Rita

Reply to
Rita Ä Berkowitz

No, actually I don't. I grew up in a very protected environment and never did try/do any drugs. Of course, I now drink a drug (wine), but so far, not in any back alleys. I suspect that the worst thing that I've done in a back alley, is to take a piss.

Ian

Reply to
shiden_Kai

That explains a lot ...........

JD

Reply to
Live it up

Oh, how exciting your posts are! Anymore good one liners kicking around? Or is that all that "good hearted" women can come up with?

Use drugs...oh no....don't use drugs, that explains a lot....make up your mind, poor woman.

Ian

Reply to
shiden_Kai

In America we speak American:

In England they speak British!

Stick that up your derriere, and pull it out, Then smoke it, speaking of pompous?

When is the last time you brushed your teeth, and expected someone to tolerate you standing over their shoulder?

Good day chap.

Refinish King

Reply to
Refinish King

I'm sure him and his alter ego:

Will need atleast ten tied into a rounded bunch, to get any traction in that well honed bunghole!

Refinish King

PS It wasn't a Sunnen, Sunnex or any machine type hone, it was a flesh hone!

Reply to
Refinish King

Now that brings new meaning to having your valves lapped!

Rita

Reply to
Rita Ä Berkowitz

LOL

Refinish King

Reply to
Refinish King

...........just to stir the pot a bit, and with my tongue firmly placed in cheek..... :-)

If I own the property I live on, and someone is broadcasting and beaming radio waves/satellite tv frequencies onto said property and into my home without my express written consent, would that make it trespassing? Would I need to write them a letter requesting them to stop until they have perfected technology to simply beam then onto the properties that have requested them, as I might feel this to be an invasion on my personal property? I realize I don't own the air around my house that these waves travel through, but as soon as these waves touch my home, or anything attached to my home, they have momentarilly stopped being airborne and have become part of my home.

Also, seeing as we keep finding out each year that some radio frequencies and electrical currents can cause health problems, would it not be in my best interests to take proactive measures and find some means of collecting at least some of them and processing them through some type of receiver so as to render them harmless? Just in case it turns out in the future that they were potentially harmful?

I don't actually believe these waves to be harmful, but I still kind of think that if they are hitting my lawn and home, without my permission, then I can do as I want with them. ;-)

Reply to
billybob

Reasoning of a madman :-)

Refinish (madman) King

ass-backwards

Reply to
Refinish King

yup yup, I'm wearing my tinfoil helmet as I type this lol :-))

Reply to
billybob

My tinfoil helmet is mad of cigarette pack paper!

That stops the shocks completely!

Now if I could only stop the cat from telling me to post this drivel, I'd feel better :-) LOL

Refinish King

Reply to
Refinish King

Instructions on how to make one properly:

Reply to
Commentator

commentator frightens me ;-)

Reply to
billybob

You haven't dealt with someone who really needs one of these things until you have spent some time in the political newsgroups. This URL gets handed out quite regularly.

message

Reply to
Commentator

That has to be, without a doubt:

One of the funniest things I've seen yet, because when my ex fiancée had a gran mal epileptic seizure. She kept saying: "The government put a chip in my head to control my mind!"

That was of course after her first brain surgery.

But I hate to laugh at her and her condition, she's the mother of my daughter and frankly I still love the bitch, even though she hates me!

LOL

Refinish King

message

Reply to