carfax

Hi, Can anybody please run a carfax history report on the vin number knadc123626196853. Thanks Prajju

Reply to
prajju

maxpower

Hi, The VIN number was KNADC123626196853 and I found it on the side of the car and also it was on the car documnets. I tried to run it on the carfax thing. it said it was a kia rio (which is right) and told me it had 4 records but didnt show me the records. If you have the carfax login could you please try to run it once more. The vin number again is KNADC123626196853

Thanks Prajwal

Reply to
prajju

Reply to