Billet Grills (in general)

I just got my first pickup truck. A 2001 Silverado Ext Cab. Nice ride.

I like the look of the add on aluminum billet grills but was wondering if they don't become an extra hard cleaning problem because of the "mesh" being so small.

i.e. doesn't more "road crap" get stuck in there than in a normal more open grill?

Thanks in advance for your advice. All these years without a pickup, how did I do it??

Reply to
W. Guy Thomas