How to drop my '03 Avalanche (Z66 with load leveling shocks)?

I just got a new '03 Avalanche Z66 without the cladding (WBH package), but I don't like how the ass end sticks up in the air. I'd like to drop the rear end 1 1/2" to 2", but the 'load leveling shocks' that the Z66 package seems to have might present a problem. Does anyone have any knowledge or experience with load leveling shocks/suspension? How can I drop the ass end of my truck to even it out?

Reply to
Fun Guy

try here

Baboo