can't get at the seatbelt!

I have a 2-door, 4WD 2004 Chevy Blazer ZR2.

So, something's wrong with the front passenger side seatbelt. It's stuck at one length, can't pull it out anymore and can't get it to retract anymore. I think it's just tangled up inside. If I could just get to it I think that I could just untangle it and it would be fine.

Problem is, I have no idea how to get to the seatbelt behind the interior panel. I can't find any screws to get the panel off, or any other clues to help me. Has anyone ever taken this panel off? or has anyone ever successfully accessed the seatbelt?

Any help would be great!

Thanks, Dave

Reply to
DaveFlutie

It could be that it has lost electrical power. I don't know about that truck, but I know that, as a safety measure, many seatbelts will lock at which ever length they are currently at when electrical power is lost.

Reply to
Ed H.

As an after though you might cross post this to alt.autos.4x4.chevy-trucks.

Reply to
Ed H.