Chevy Astro van rear doors removal??

Chevy Astro Van Need someone who can tell me how to remove the door pins for the back door pair. Spent hours at a bone yard trying to get them off. What's the secret. Please anyone who knows, tell me. Desperate to get doors before someone else makes off with them. Joshy

Reply to
joshy

nothing in my gmc shop manual about the rear doors. haynes says just to "drive the pins out" while an assistant is supporting the weight. There is mention of "removing a check strap". that's it...thehick

Reply to
thehick

Reply to
Dark Angel