Chevy Blazer started motor

Hi,

Is it difficult to change a started in a 1996 Chevrolet Blazer 4.3? Does anyone have experience on this model auto?

Thanks in advance?. I am awaiting my son's CD manual on this car.

Hank

Reply to
Hank

It's not a tough one. While it's a tight fit, most weekend mechanics shuld be able to tackle it.

Reply to
Hank

The first Hank wrote:

One of you Hank's needs to add to your handle so we can tell you apart.

Big Chris

Reply to
Big Chris

Why?

Reply to
Hank

Because it's a bit confusing when Hank answers his own questions (or so it would initially appear -- as was evidenced in this thread). Plus, it's a great opportunity to add personality and flavor to your internet persona. But if you both stay as only "Hank" it won't hurt anybody, so do as you wish.

Big Chris

Reply to
Big Chris

This Hank will try not to confuse.

Hank from PA

Reply to
Hank

Last time I saw someone try to remove a started motor they had a heck of a time trying to get the torque converter bolts loose, they just couldn't move the wrench around fast enough to get a grip. My advice, turn it off first.

Just kidding.

97T
Reply to
97T

The headers show two different email addresses, so I saw no confusion. And since only one out 2,234,129,736 Usenet users had a problem, I'll stick with 'Hank'.

Hank

Reply to
Hank

Who takes the time to look at the headers? So you can make that two out 2,234,129,736 Usenet users with a problem. You top poster you.

Reply to
Wendy

Think that's confusing, try this:

Reply to