crossover tool box question

Anyone know of a company making inexpensive fiberglass or plastic truck tool boxes that will fit an S-10? A few years ago, seems like all the auto chain stores had these things. Now, all they have is one or two metal boxes in the $200-300 range. I have a bunch of tie downs and ropes I need to keep handy for load securing, and a lightweight fiberglass/plastic box would be ideal for that. I've also done a Google search and have only found Deltas, which are over $200.

Reply to
RB

wayne c

I've seen 'em at Wal-Mart too. Didn't check prices though.

~jp

wayne c wrote:

Reply to
Jon R. Pickens

the boxes at wal-mart are about 40 bucks, I have had one for about 4 years now it works great

Reply to
Delbert