Curb Weight Question?

Anybody have a rough idea what the curb weight of a 1964 Chevy c-10 is? I need to know for registration purposes. I can't find the info on the internet.

If all else fails I figure I could subtract 1/2 ton from the gross vehicle rating which I do know.

Bchbound

Reply to
Bchbound

Greetings,

Go to a local public scale (city dump, truck stop, etc.).

Cheers - Jonathan

Reply to
Jonathan

My truck weighed 4880lbs for a 64 GMC 3/4 ton with a small block engine.

Tinker

Reply to
Zopilote