Trailer towing question: Chevy Traileblazer

Pardon me if this is not an appropriate place to ask towing question.

I have Chevy Trailblazer, 6-cyl, with towing package. The sticker by towing hitch says the following.

Weight Carrying 4,000 lb, maximum tongue weight 400 lb. Weight Distribution 7,600 lb, maximum tongue weight 912 lb.

I am trying to figure out what is the maximum travel trailer size I can tow with this vehicle.

I looked up in Internet, common description of travel trailer is UVW and GVWR. UVW=unloaded vehicle weight, and GVWR=gross vehichle weight rating=vehichle weight including passenger and cargo and trailer tongue weight.

So, for example, if a travel trailer is rated UVW (dry weight?) =

4,000 lb and GVWR=7,000 lb, can I safely tow this trailer with Trailblazer I have.

TIA

Reply to
kulgrunt