Dash Question

I've got a 1994 S-10 blazer, that just rolled over to 100,000 and stayed there... For about a month now. I've been trying to find a dash with similar mileage to replace it. Now it has the old style "analog" dash gauges. I think I know what the answer is probably going to be, but here goes anyway.

I found one digital dash with 102,xxx on it. Close enough I'll take the extra mileage. Can I put the digital dash in, or is it way to much of a hassle to mess with? Otherwise I'll keep on looking for a different dash (unless someone knows of a way to unstick the odometer)

Reply to
Tux in a Ram