Diff between Chevy and GMC?

what the differences between a Tahoe and a Yukon. People tell me the GMC have better interiors or someting like that.

any thoughts?

Reply to
trs80

"trs80" wrote: "what the differences between a Tahoe and a Yukon. People tell me the GMC have better interiors or someting like that. any thoughts? "

Resale value GM resale for more

Sarge

Reply to
Sarge

HUH?

Reply to
Shoe Salesman

Options that are available.

Reply to
Todd Copeland

Professional grade.

Reply to
Commentator

"Commentator" wrote: > trs80 wrote: > > what the differences between a Tahoe and a Yukon. People > tell me the > > GMC have better interiors or someting like that. > >

gmc may be profesional grade but chevy will be there

Reply to
Maack

I was once told that the GMC engines are cut with the second pass die. Cadillacs get the first cut of the die and Chevy the final (third) cut. Idea being that the engine is better something.

Reply to
Ken Williams

A mechanic back in the '70's told me that the only thing he'd ever seen different on Chevy/GMC pickups was the rubber insulator in front lower control arms between the coil spring and the control arm. He said Chevy pickups had the insulators and GMC pickups didn't. I rebuilt the front end on an '85 Chevy, and it had the insulators, also a '79 El Camino had them. Never done the front end on a GMC. I've always wondered if the guy was right. I do know my Stepdad bought a new Chevy pickup that had a GMC horn button on the center of the steering wheel from the factory. Same assembly line, obviously.

Garrett Fulton

Reply to
Garrett Fulton

On the older trucks GMC's had leaf springs in the back, Chevy's had coils. There were other differences, like four headlamps and a better clutch.

Al

Reply to
Big Al