F/S 1990 GMC fullsize Van, LOW KM"S!!!

I have a 1990 GMC vandura with only 167,400 Km's for sale. The interior is finished with a bench seat that seats 3, folds into a bed in the back, and a padded bench with under storage behind the drivers seat. It's carpeted front to back. The walls are insulated with tweed covering the walls and roof. It has been well maintained, and most of the mileage is highway. There is a fluorescent light and roof vent in the back. The interior is in great shape! Colors are a white exterior, with brown and tan interior. There is a little rust from being driven on gravel roads(farm). the motor is a 350 I can send pic's to anyone interested. I'm asking $3200.00 obo.

Thank you, Calvin

Reply to
Calvin Oosterhuis