Bucket Seats for 94 S-10

My son has a 94 chevy s-10 standard cab with bench seat. A friend gave him a set of bucket seats from an 85 Astro van. The bucket seats are in perfect condition and even the same color as the interior to the s-10. My son wants to install them in the s-10, but the seats are too tall. THe problem is the bucket seats has these 6" tall rails. Is there anywhere to get a replacement rail that is shorter? Does anyone make a universal replaement rail?

Any suggestions?

Reply to
Harvey Sprayberry

Find a set of rails out of a 83-94 S Blazer.

Reply to
Steve W.