fastner question

Looks like I'm going to have to put a couple of fastners through my fender, to another overlapping pice. Probably be two fastners (old truck, simple repair). .

What are some good fastners I might use which will blend in on the outside? I'll probably paint them, and hope they have slight visual impact.

Reply to
rb

To fill a hole, just use pop rivets or sheetmetal screws to hold the patch to the INSIDE. Then just dimple the surface with a ball peen hammer and build it back up with bondo, sand & paint. You did say old truck right? Quick & dirty method. Regards, JR

Reply to
JR