paint question

I have a '96 S-10 pickup. Do the VIN nos have my paint code? If so, which part is the paint code?
For a given paint code, where is a chart of the colors?
I'm trying to get to a rattle-can of my paint. Maybe I can find one.
rb wrote:

Nope, The paint code will be on the RPO tag in the glove box.
--
Steve W.

Thanks.