Flloods Badly and Stalls when Engine Warms Up

Take the module to Autozone and have it tested to see if it is bad. You could have an ignition problem that is cooking the ICM, causing her to load up as the spark weakens then eventually fouls out the plugs and kills the motor.

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

Glory Glory It was the coolant temp sensor $8.50 part. Thanks for the tip! I can sleep again! Pulled wires off it started up perfectly then went to parts store bought coolant temp sensor we happy again! Thanks

Reply to
flogg55