{{ FOR SALE }} Brake pads for Chevy and GMC Trucks

I have a set of Raybestos PG Plus semi metalic brake pads that I bought new. The parts guy zigged when he should have zagged, and pulled parts for a different car than I needed them for, and it turns out I didn't need any pads at all. I never took them back to the store, and they have been sitting on my shelf ever since.

I have Raybestos P/N PGD369M.

Verify your application.

The information I have is that these pads should fit Chevy and GMC C10 & 15, and K10 & 15 from 1988 through 2000. I'm not a Chevy guy, and these parts are a mistake for me to have. I do not know the nuances of the different models, but Raybestos sent me a very long application list that essentially boils down to the C and K chassis trucks. If you have one of these, and are interested in brake pads for $30 plus shipping, check your application first, then send me an e-mail offline to jdstrickland01 at verizon dot net. For some reason, I kept the orginal sales ticket, and List Price was $72 at the time.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland