Ford on Chevy----Wheels

The Ford wheels will " fit " on a Chevy, however the SUPPORT for the wheels is by design, the HUB not the LUGS. The lugs just hold the wheels on. Some vehicles are designed for the lugs to be the supporting factor, but not these. I was going to buy Ford wheels for my Silverado, but after doing some research, changed my mind. Check with some experts to be sure.

Good luck,

Vmax Brad

Reply to
brad_karr