6 lug wheels

I'm looking for some 6 lug wheels. They are the old style chevy with the 3½ inch hole in the center. My question is, are these the same as the old Datsun and Toyota wheels? Does anybody have an idea what years I might be looking for? I have a set for my 99 silverado, but the center hole is too little. I need them for a trailer axle.

Reply to
George

I had two Nissan trucks (one old 720 and a Hardbody), both were 6 bolt and fit the same wheels as GM 6 bolt trucks. Not too sure about the center hole size though. kw

Reply to
Ken Williams