FS: Set of 4 Blaupunkt speakers

Hello again,

Cleaning out the garage, found these in the "trunk" of my El Camino; forgot I had em'. Thought I'd offer them here first before I put em' on E-Bay.

(1) set of Blaupunkt PCxi402, 4", 2-way, 40W RMS/120W peak, 4-ohm, 70-20,000 Hz, 92 dB Sensitivity. (1) set of Blaupunkt PCxi652, 6.5", 2-way, 50W RMS/150 W peak, 4-ohm,

50-20,000 Hz, 93 dB Sensitivity.

Used for about a year in my wife's previous car. Sound great and really handle the power well. Includes all mounting hardware, grilles, wiring, and cut-outs. Will be shipped in original boxes.

Looking for $30.00 for all 4 speakers, buyer pays actual shipping.

Respond via this ng if interested and I'll e-mail ya.

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

Newbie,

I have been on this ng for YEARS and my reputation preceeds me. You being a newbie wouldn't know that, now would you? There is only one thing wrong with them, they don't fit in any of my vehicles and I no longer need them. They work perfectly and sound great. Thought I'd offer them to my peers on here before I offered them on E-Bay.

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

Hello again,

Reply to
Joe Sprawling

Hey Doc!

Any chance you'd part with number 1 (the 4 inchers) alone?

I could use those for a project I have planned! (I've got an old PS/2 computer case I might turn into a stereo system and although I have the radio, I need some speakers...)

Can't say for sure if I'm a taker (I've got some electrical problems here working on my paycheck!) but if you don't hear from anybody else in a few days, let me know what you can do.

William The Guesser

Reply to
William R. Walsh