fuel pump?

96 Silverado 305 starter turns engine fine. Seems like it wants to start. It did start and run rough yesterday long enough to move it back in front of my garage. This morning just cranked and wanted to start real bad but would not. Over the weekend I replaced the fuel filter. I pulled the relay for the fuel pump with the engine running but it did not stop so I just shut it down. It ran fine after the filter replacement so I did not expect any problems. The fuel pump was replace about 75k ago. Is it time for a new one? Is there any way to install a permanent fuel pressure gage?

Tks Mike

Reply to
Mike Copeland