Headlights

I want to change out the headlights on my 01 Silverado to a brighter one Next to My wife's Lexus with hd lights I have flashlights for headlights. and need brighter lights as I do a lot of driving in Deer Areas. Any suggestions would be appreciated

Reply to
Larry and a Cat named Dub

You can't fix the factory lights no matter how much wattage you stick in them. You'll just melt the housing or the wiring. If you want better lighting you need to add good quality auxiliary driving lights. Figure around $100 if you are serious.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher