Help Save My Truck!!

Reply to
Angelus

You must be studying to be a lawyer. Cause you' re trying to give everyone a con job now. lol lol lol

Reply to
LARRY929

constructive

Reply to
Angelus

On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 01:51:22 GMT, "René" wrote something wonderfully witty:

Tell me about it. I normally work 50-60 hours a week and I am enrolled in an Executive MBA program that meets on the weekends. Oh and am married with two kids one of which is in college herself which I am also paying for. God through my a raft I am sinking in this river.

Reply to
ZombyWoof

Reply to
Angelus

Was the virginity thing and the deer the same trip?

Reply to
el Diablo

Been there, done that, it's worth it. Hang tough and best of luck.

Reply to
Commentator

Reply to
Angelus

To bad for you, my mother was dead before you were born as you are only a young punk in collage. Must have been your grandma you had your little twinkie in.

Reply to
el Diablo

Here we go.....listen to you!! You didn't want anyone taking pot-shots at your dead Grandpa...but it's ok to say something stupid like the above? As far as I can recall, nobody said anything about your Grandfather, so you oughta play fair.

Ian

Reply to
shiden_Kai

Reply to
Angelus

Ian, I think I will try to find his parents. After all they want to sell the truck, I think that I should buy it so that I may have "great adventures" in it as well.

Then I'll post some pics of it on fire in the NG. It would really be worth it.

Brian

Reply to
el Diablo

I think that's a hell of an idea. We should start a Paypal account in order to raise money so that "we" can buy the truck away from the little maggot. I might even be willing to find him an old K-car wagon and fix it up for him.

Ian

Reply to
shiden_Kai

Haa Haa that's a good punishment, a Plymouth K-car. We can probably just collect pocket change to get one of them for our buddy the punk.

Brian

Reply to
el Diablo

On Sat, 17 Jul 2004 18:25:07 GMT, "shiden_Kai" wrote something wonderfully witty:

I'm not a big fan of joining crusades, but this is something I could get behind. Fix that side up and then flip it for a nice profit.

Reply to
ZombyWoof

I would send it to the crusher and then send him a DVD of the event, along with a bag of Orville Deadenbocker.

Reply to
TM

How about a Pinto?? lol lol

Reply to
LARRY929

On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 14:07:25 -0500, "TM" wrote something wonderfully witty:

Somebody turn up the heat, it just got damn cold in here.

Reply to
ZombyWoof

Yeah! That would be good too. How about one with the wood grain side inserts?

Brian

Reply to
el Diablo