please help keep an eye out for this classic ford truck

I'm passing this info along for my dear friend... she's had a rough time of things lately and this latest development has completely devestated her. This truck is the love of her life and only the other enthusists here can understand the heart, money, time and tears she has invested in her beloved "Butch". The location of the theft is Longmont, Colorado and took place over last night on the 29th/30th September. Sure it's a long shot and the truck is probably heading across the border by now, but I figure it can't hurt to have truck lovers everywhere keeping an eye open. If you happen to see anything that could possibly help us out, please contact your local police with this information. Thank you, Rave

*******

My beloved truck, "Butch" was stolen last night. Please help me by keeping an eye out for him. He could be anywhere by now. Butch is a 1979 Ford 4 X 4 F250 black pickup with a chrome roll bar. To see a photo of "Butch" click here:

Yes, the police have been notified. The truck was locked and sittingright outside my bedroom window and we heard nothing. The neighborsheard nothing. Who ever stole my truck did not start it. We would have heard. The neighbors would have heard. It's loud. This is not just *any* truck. It's been completely restored and is a beauty. The new alarm system was to be installed next Tuesday. If you should happen to see a truck matching this description, please call the police. I know it's a long shot, but one of you may see him Froggie (Shelley Lewerke)

Reply to
Rave

You mentioned the border. Where is the nearest port of entry? Thanks. jor

Reply to
jor

. It's a beauty, hoping you get it back.

How bout a VIN ? Any tell-tell distinquishing minors on the body or "One Only" details to help distinquish it at first sight?

like you said....it's a shot in the dark....but this info would help "IF" anyone here sees it.

Scrib Abell ~~wouldn't want to bust the wrong dude upside the head with a bottle~~

. please help keep an eye out for this classic ford truck Group: alt.trucks.ford Date: Tue, Sep 30, 2003, 4:12pm (CDT-2) From: snipped-for-privacy@usadatanet.net (Rave) I'm passing this info along for my dear friend... she's had a rough time of things lately and this latest development has completely devestated her. This truck is the love of her life and only the other enthusists here can understand the heart, money, time and tears she has invested in her beloved "Butch". The location of the theft is Longmont, Colorado and took place over last night on the 29th/30th September. Sure it's a long shot and the truck is probably heading across the border by now, but I figure it can't hurt to have truck lovers everywhere keeping an eye open. If you happen to see anything that could possibly help us out, please contact your local police with this information. Thank you, Rave

******* My beloved truck, "Butch" was stolen last night. Please help me by keeping an eye out for him. He could be anywhere by now. =A0=A0=A0=A0Butch is a 1979 Ford 4 X 4 F250 black pickup with a chrome roll bar. To see a photo of "Butch" click here:
=A0=A0Yes, the police have been notified. The truck was locked and sitting right outside my bedroom window and we heard nothing. The neighbors heard nothing. Who ever stole my truck did not start it. We would have heard. The neighbors would have heard. It's loud. This is not just *any* truck. It's been completely restored and is a beauty. The new alarm system was to be installed next Tuesday. If you should happen to see a truck matching this description, please call the police. I know it's a long shot, but one of you may see him Froggie (Shelley Lewerke)
Reply to
Scribb Abell

Super-nice '250. Hope you get it BACK!

Randy