How can I get rid of spare Lower control arms?

I have a pair of lower control arms from a 1973-87 chevy 1/2 ton pickup that I want to get rid of. I thought of trying ebay but they are so heavy to ship I don't think it would be worth it. I guess I should just chuck them in my dumpster and be done with it.

Reply to
The Davidsons

======================= good thinking......

Reply to
Scott

Anything that sells for more than $0.99 or so on E-Bay makes money. (That is if you have no cost) Just remember the phrase "buyer pays actuall shipping"

-The Lonely Grease Monkey

1985' K5 305CUI TH700R4 NP208 KJ's successor

"Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, then he who believes what is a wrong." - Thomas Jefferson

Reply to
Lonely G-Monkey

Fedex ground is actually very reasonable, even for heavy items.

Reply to
Troy

Stand near (but not too near) a corner with a curb during the first ice storm of the year. Shortly you'll have a new costomer for those lower Ctrl arms. :) B

Reply to
Battleax

"Swap Meet" ,,, Save up your stuff & clean out yer garage or shed & take it to a Swap Meet, coming to a location near you.

"One mans junk is another mans treasure."

Just a thought Rich

Reply to
RGH