i have a question

Ya see i have a 2000 silverado shortwheel base half-ton with a 327. I've got a flowmaster and a cool air intake. This guy i work with has a dodge xcab with a hemi. He's always talkin trash about how bad his truck is, but ive heard from several people that the hemis arent all they're cracked up to be and that i may be able to take him. Anybody know.....please email me with your comments cause i hardly ever get on here....thanks alot

Reply to
Harold Duncan

======================= There's only one way to find out.....:)

Reply to
Scott M

yep....you're right there....the time will come :-)

Reply to
Harold Duncan

a noisy muffler and an even larger oversized filter won't help. better gearing, a better chip etc will.

take it to the dragstrip on test n tune night.

Reply to
Im Right