Interchange info needed

Can someone who has access to interchange info tell me what year Chevy Astro vans would have the same front coil springs as a 1986?...4.3 engine..rear wheel drive..Thanks

Reply to
programbo5

All of them. Hint learn to use autozones web site, shit parts, but the web site comes in handy for things like this. NAPA works well too, but harder to navigate.. I checked both, same part numbers for V-6 from 86 to 2003. That said I also checked Moogs website (the best there are none better) and they list the same part number unless a specific OEM spring was used starting in 91. Also NAPA sells new for $77 a pair. At that price its not worth the aggravation of pulling a set out of a wreck. I would ball park guess Moog about $30 more, and they will be variable rate and ride and handle better. Not making any assumptions here about your ability or knowledge, or that of others who might read on down the road, do not change just one spring, change both sides. If you do get used springs get them from the same vehicle. Whitelightning

Reply to
Whitelightning

Reply to
programbo5