is my trans going bad?

My 1995 Tahoe has 130,000 miles on it and I pull a 18' enclosed trailer (with racecar inside) several times a year to races 500 miles away. I've heard so many people complain of having to replace their transmissions that I've started to worry about mine. Is there going to be any advance warning of the transmission about to go bad or will it just break? It there any inspection that I can have done?

Reply to
geodav

Usally they start slipping or fail over short time or quit at once.

Reply to
GeekBoy