Plow wanted for 1987 PU

Looking for a plow package for a 1987 4wd PU located in Eastern PA. Thanks Doug snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net

Reply to
r392

Hey Doug, I have a 1990 4wd pickup with the 3vze engine, 176,000 miles on truck and about 100,000 on engine. (New timing belt and water pump recently and runs strong).

I saw your message the other day, but now it has more meaning.

The truck has a Fisher plow package frame welded on it and a fisher plow that has been re-painted which works good, swivels left and right. Due to a fuel leak I found while changing oil today, after "messing" with it I set the truck on fire!! Burned the stuff on the passenger side wheel well before I got it out. Fuse box, electric/vacuum line block, rubber brake line. All in all, will take me some work to get it straight but the engine and all is so good, I will fix it. However, for $1200 you could take the truck and plow and I would not have to fix it. I am in Virginia east of Richmond about 2.5 hours from DC.

Pictures on request. think it over - - Clyde

Reply to
Clyde Hathaway