Larger gas tank on Crew Cab Sonoma/S10

I bought a 2002 GMC Crew Cab Sonoma a few months ago; love most everything about the truck but the fuel capacity. Around town I'm getting about 17 mpg and with the 17.5 gal tank my range is only about

250 miles before the low-fuel light comes on.

Does anyone make a bigger tank for these vehicles? What about an auxiliary tank?

I can't seem to locate any information locally or on the web.

Appreciate the help!

Thanks, Trevor

Reply to
Trevor Smith