looking at tow vehicles

My dad's old 1980 Suburban blew a 3rd engine. He decided to put it in the bone yard. Since it had the original transmission. Jasper engines are not all that good anymore. He used it to tow a 32 ft Airstream trailer. I am thinking of putting my 92 Safari out to pasture soon, myself. And finding a used van with a v8 or Suburban that could tow the trailer if needed. All I have seen is very high mileage on the used Suburbans. Do they usually make it to three hundred thousand miles?

Reply to
4546