Need Turn signal Lens w/ socket for 1995 S-10 Blazer

HI All Was wondering if anyone has or could tell me where to find a Front (LH) Turn Signal lens assembly for a Chevy 1995 S-10 Blazer-(Part #

15701947). Bonehead me backed in to my sister-in-laws Blazer last weekend and I can't finish fixing the front of her rig and I've been going nuts trying to find that part- any help I would be grateful! I live in Southern NH. Thanks! Jim
Reply to
Jim Poitras

LMC truck

free catalogs