Turn Signal lens assembly for a Chevy 1995 S-10 Blaze

HI All

>Was wondering if anyone has or could tell me where to find a Front >(LH) Turn Signal lens assembly for a Chevy 1995 S-10 Blazer-(Part # >15701947). Bonehead me backed in to my sister-in-laws Blazer last >weekend and I can't finish fixing the front of her rig and I've been >going nuts trying to find that part- any help I would be grateful! >I live in Southern NH.
Reply to
Jim Poitras

Have you considered checking a junkyard in Southern NH?

Reply to
burntkat

Just saw a '95 4 door S-10 yesterday in my local pick and pull (but I'm way out here on the left coast-Calif) but didn't look for the assembly

Got the fabric section of the pass door panel as the dog has ripped up the on one my '91

what's it worth to you for me to go get it, pack it up and ship it to you?

OR you could call an auto recycler in Sacramento, Calif..1-800-722-6015 (GM auto and truck)

also at

ken

Reply to
ken