neutral safety switch schematics needed

I am having problems with the wiring to the neutral safety switch on a

97 chevy pickup. This is a vortec 5.7 L engine with a 4L60E tranny. The neutral safety switch which is on the side of the tranny has two plugs. One with 7 wires or pins and the other has 4. If anyone knows what these wires go to or has a schematic for this I would greatly appreciate the help.

Thanks Ray

Reply to
bomberopm