Power door locks, 2004 Express

Bought a new Express this Spring. Should have ordered it with power door locks but didn't. I'd like to install an aftermarket kit now.
Before I take the door panels off to check, does someone know if the wiring for power locks is already in the doors? TIA DFB "When a legislature undertakes to proscribe the exercise of a citizen's constitutional rights it acts lawlessly and the citizen can take matters into his own hands and proceed on the basis that such a law is no law at all." - Justice William O. Douglas